Called to get a price on a rifle at the Columbus Ohio Cabelas.Call twice and after waiting 4 to 5 minutes for someone to answer, was finally transferred then, after no answer after 4 to 5 min was hung up on twice!!

Then the third time after the usual 4 to 5 min for someone to answer, was asked to leave a message! Really! Want good service and good prices Columbus?? Go to Vances like I did.

Oh and by the way, I am a Club member with a Silver status, may be my last. I am a patient man but when you wait on the phone for over 15 minutes you would expect as least the courtesy for someone to at least answer and say " we are extremely busy can you call back later or can I take a message.

If that would have happened on the first call I would not be pissed!but yep now I'm pisssed!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of rifle and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1100. Cabelas needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned rifle in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Cabelas.

Had an Experience with Cabelas?

Comments

Green Smoke Affiliate Account Cancelled Green Smoke "I have been selling GreenSmoke e-cigs as an affiliate for approximately 3 years. Toward the end of December, I was contacted by GreenSmoke saying my affiliate account was to be..." Read more Zerowater - Filter is a piece of garbage. Zerowater "Bought the pitcher, filter, and meter combo a few years ago, and we've loved it up until we purchased the latest pack of filters a couple months ago. A month..." Read more Cabelas bait and switch nikon m–223 thanksgiving sale Cabelas "Ordered a nikon m-223 scope for $129, got email confirmation, card charged, then they cancelled my order. Got two people on customer service. One tried to sell me another scope..." Read more Dr Dabber - Multiple Dr. Dabber AURA failures; $400 wasted while I am NOT Dr Dabber "For the record, I was a big Dr. Dabber fan. I owned their Ghost. I owned 2 Lights. No issues. I bought a Dr. Dabber Aura because of the magnetics. I..." Read more Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime - Bad experiences Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime "Someone Hijacked my count All of my profile Identity profile was erased someone else's Profile picture was in my place and all my photos uploaded disappeared. I want answers to..." Read more National Tire and Battery: The worst tire buying experience I've had. National Tire And Battery "I called around town Friday morning September 8th, 2017 to find a set of tires for my 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI before heading to the in-laws cabin for the weekend...." Read more Lazboy - Arm pad depressed after 2 years. Lazboy "We bought a Lazyboy sofa & 2 swivel chairs in May of 2015. We loved them till we noticed that the foam in the arm rest of one of the..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Please solve this or should i get legal advise from lawyer? Lazada Malaysia "Order no. 335567535 placed on 10/sept/2017. Received confirmation email. Without any noticed 9days after got email from lazada on 19/sept/2017. Then i make an online chat with customer service on..." Read more