Called to get a price on a rifle at the Columbus Ohio Cabelas.Call twice and after waiting 4 to 5 minutes for someone to answer, was finally transferred then, after no answer after 4 to 5 min was hung up on twice!!

Then the third time after the usual 4 to 5 min for someone to answer, was asked to leave a message! Really! Want good service and good prices Columbus?? Go to Vances like I did.

Oh and by the way, I am a Club member with a Silver status, may be my last. I am a patient man but when you wait on the phone for over 15 minutes you would expect as least the courtesy for someone to at least answer and say " we are extremely busy can you call back later or can I take a message.

If that would have happened on the first call I would not be pissed!but yep now I'm pisssed!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of rifle and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1100. Cabelas needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned rifle in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Cabelas.

Had an Experience with Cabelas?

Comments