Gagetown, Michigan

I've been doing business with Cabelas for over 20 years and I am now considering cutting up my Cabelas credit card.Poor customer service ended things for me.

Called many many times over several days only to get the same recording that my call can not go through at this time. When I did finally get through,after waiting on hold forever, the gal who takes the orders said they have been real busy and phone lines have been filled up. Items that had gone on sale the day I did get through were sold out several days before going on sale and Cabelas will not honor the sale price when items are restocked. I did manage to order 3 items and asked to be transfered to customer service, and AGAIN only to be on hold forever.

Then after some clueless CS rep stumbled around trying to find somewhere it says you can't get the free shipping and the $20 off orders of $100 or more, she could not, and asked if she could put me on hold. AGAIN for way too long. Eventually came back and said "I'm sorry I can't find anything" The end, I'm out of here. Good bye Cabelas.

53 minutes of BS!

Not worth my time!The time they had me on hold was really what put the nail in the coffin.

I liked: Selection.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Had an Experience with Cabelas?

Comments

Every $20 off coupon I've ever seen from Cabelas always says on there "May not be combined with any other discounts or offers." Free shipping or $20 off...your choice.

Serves you right for expecting to do a phone order to a big box store this time of year. Dinosaur is the best word I can think about.