After I dropped my previous weather radio in the lake...my wife bought a weather radio for me for Christmas to use up at our summer cabin.Summer roles along, I get out my gift and it turns out that the charger cord that came in the package doesn't even fit the radio.

So she takes it back to exchange for something that actually works....sorry, 3 month return policy. Is this the last store on the planet with such an arcane policy?

***'s and REI will get ALL my business going forward.Cabelas converted a $40 problem into several hundreds of $$$ per year of lost revenue.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of eton radio from Cabelas. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $40 and wants Cabelas to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service and return policy. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Cabelas for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Cabelas?

Comments