I recently went to the Cabela's store in Rogers, MN to look at hip quivers after I got done at a nearby archery range. After checking out the archery section, I found a cheap quiver I could live with.

I then stopped at the archery desk to see if they could help me get some information about a bow I had bought online several years ago (specifically about how many times I could safely turn the limb bolts). They couldn't find any more information that what I already suspected, but the two associates that helped me were pleasant and willing to help. After paying for my quiver, I was pulled aside by two employees, one of whom worked in the archery dept. and was given a trespass notice and was told that I was being banned from that location because, and I quote, 'we don't like your shopping habits.' For the life of me, I can't imagine what I could have done to get banned.

When I asked what about my shopping they didn't like, I got no definitive answer. Needless to say, I will never shop at or step into another Cabela's store again.

Comments