I ordered the m223 from cabelas Black Friday sale on thanksgiving day.Order was confirmed and I then purchased a mount for that scope for another site.
The following day they send an email saying the sale was incorrect and they were cancelling my order. Well not only does this really upset me bc they have handled it like they could care less about their customers and don't have any loyalty, but now I have a mount ordered and on the way for a scope I now do not have.
I can't cancel my mount order bc "cabelas dropped the ball" isn't a good enough reason to cancel and shouldn't be a prob for other vendors anyway.I'm very dissatisfied and will not be a customer of cabelas any longer
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Nikon M-223 Riflescope
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "INSTAFLEX Misleading Charge me on 8/02/2010 Unauthorized Charge DDL*INSTAFLEX 30DAY SP $74.98 12 days after recieving their trial product by mail. I did not authorize them to charge nor..."
- "I have been selling GreenSmoke e-cigs as an affiliate for approximately 3 years. Toward the end of December, I was contacted by GreenSmoke saying my affiliate account was to be..."
- "I also ordered a Nikon scope on the black friday special. I also received notification that my order was placed, thank you very much they said. Then I received an email..."
- "I called to cancel my service May 28 2014. I was told I had to send a letter. I submitted said letter but they continue to remove the funds from..."
- "When I had bought the house a couple months ago I noticed that water was overshooting the gutters. At that time Gutter Helmet was already on the house. I had..."
- "Im on my 9th and final call. I ordered a 90.00 gourmet basket from this company for my father for Fathers Day. To this very day I have yet to..."
- "A coach USA bus almost killed my family and several in the cars around us today around 2pm eastbound on I-64 in Newport News Virginia. Driving way too fast for..."
- "Justin Holt from Austin commercial will be tried in court for numerous accounts of fraud: conspiracy to terrorism, fraud, misrepresentation, conspiracy to perjury, false advertising, breach of contract, violation of..."
- "I recently booked a Jetstar flight on eDreams.com. They sent me an email confirmation that said "The total cost of your reservation is $442.22. The details of the amounts charged..."