Cabelas - Review about Nikon M-223 Riflescope from Mineral, Virginia

97 of 242 Cabelas reviews

I ordered the m223 from cabelas Black Friday sale on thanksgiving day.Order was confirmed and I then purchased a mount for that scope for another site.

The following day they send an email saying the sale was incorrect and they were cancelling my order. Well not only does this really upset me bc they have handled it like they could care less about their customers and don't have any loyalty, but now I have a mount ordered and on the way for a scope I now do not have.

I can't cancel my mount order bc "cabelas dropped the ball" isn't a good enough reason to cancel and shouldn't be a prob for other vendors anyway.I'm very dissatisfied and will not be a customer of cabelas any longer

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Nikon M-223 Riflescope
Review category
Shopping
review #741164 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Cabelas? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
97 of 242 Cabelas reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 27, 2015 #1070480

Same thing happen to me. Customer service was rude and in no way shape or form tried to make right!

1 0 Reply
Rcurry2069

Nov 27, 2015 #1070488

Submit your review as well. The more the better since so many have been a victim of cabelas bait and switch advertising

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.