1.7

I purchased this Nikon scope on 11/25, the day before thanksgiving thinking my black friday shopping budget was used and done!

Received email confirming the order on 11/25, then another email on 11/26 informing me that my ordered items may arrive separately. Which was strange since i only ordered the scope.

On Black Friday 11/27, they sent me an email canceling my order due to "Every effort is made to avoid mistakes in our catalogs as well as on our Online Store, however, should errors inadvertently appear, we reserve the right to correct them. The NIKON M223 RIFLESCOPE was inadvertently listed with the incorrect price. In light of this, your order for this item will be cancelled and/or returned to Cabela's."

So basically i stopped black friday shopping only to find out at the end of black friday that what I had set out to buy for this day was a scam. A scam to pull me to their website and hopefully get me to buy other items.

Anyway the opportunity cost to myself in this situation was huge.

Shame on you for choosing to conduct business in the manner.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of nikon m-223 riflescope from Cabelas. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $300 and wants Cabelas to have the product delivered.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Cabelas for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Cabelas?

Comments

THIS IS BULL-I WILL NOT BE BUYING ANYTHING FROM THEM EVER AGAIN! That is *** how they handled this.