110 Cabelas Blvd E, Dundee, MI 48131, USA
3.8
Layout of Store

Update by user Apr 28

Cabela's was refunded my account for the Military Discount.

Original review posted by user Apr 17

What I wrote to Cabela's:

"I purchased 120 cases of shotgun shells for my high schools trap team. I called the online customer care executive to place my order. The customer care executive told me that it would not be a problem shipping these to my house. She also told me that the military discount was not available for on line orders but if I took my receipt to the nearest store they would give me the discount. So I drove 50 miles just to find out that thanks to Bass Pro there is no longer military discount for firearms or ammunition. Thanks Bass Pro. You are very welcome for your freedom!"

Their Response:

"Hello Raymond,

Thank you for contacting Cabela's and thank you for your service.

I am sorry for any inconvenience with the military discount change. Unfortunately this is no longer available on firearms or ammunition."

My response back to them:

Ethan

The issue is that I was told at the time of purchase that I would receive my military discount.

Not sure if you guys record you calls but I was clearly told that if I took my receipt to a Cabela's Store that they would honor my discount.

I honored our Country the least you could do is Honor Your Word!!

Raymond Scott Reaume USMC!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Cabelas Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Being lied to by online customer service.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Apr 17.

Comments

Thank The Democratic Party for the change of attitude and policy ; if they can't control the weapons, they'll choke off the ammunition one way or another.