2.4

My question required immediate attention from a CSR because it involved an expired free shipping code that was only 1 day past at the time of my inquiry.

After not receiving any response via email, I called the customer service phone number and was un-lucky enough to get the CSR from ***, who refused to help me whatsoever!!!

As my concern stated, I had 2 items in my cart for 2 days without knowing when the free shipping code expired and to my surprise, it expired the day before I went back to the cart to purchase it. Had many things going on at the time (before Christmas) and simply forgot to complete the purchase. Received a reminder email from Cabelas on Sunday 12/20/15 that the items were still in the cart and when I went to purchase them thats when I discovered the free shipping deal was no longer available. Tried to get someone in customer service to help me get the free shipping to no avail. So, I purchased the items from Gander Mountain and got an even better deal because they not only price match competitors, but they also give an extra 10% discount. I wont be shopping at Cabelas anymore because of this incident and their lack of

response to correct the situation. Now I see why there are so many bad reviews online about Cabelas (LACK OF) customer service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 28, 2015.

Comments