2.4

My question required immediate attention from a CSR because it involved an expired free shipping code that was only 1 day past at the time of my inquiry.

After not receiving any response via email, I called the customer service phone number and was un-lucky enough to get the CSR from ***, who refused to help me whatsoever!!!

As my concern stated, I had 2 items in my cart for 2 days without knowing when the free shipping code expired and to my surprise, it expired the day before I went back to the cart to purchase it. Had many things going on at the time (before Christmas) and simply forgot to complete the purchase. Received a reminder email from Cabelas on Sunday 12/20/15 that the items were still in the cart and when I went to purchase them thats when I discovered the free shipping deal was no longer available. Tried to get someone in customer service to help me get the free shipping to no avail. So, I purchased the items from Gander Mountain and got an even better deal because they not only price match competitors, but they also give an extra 10% discount. I wont be shopping at Cabelas anymore because of this incident and their lack of

response to correct the situation. Now I see why there are so many bad reviews online about Cabelas (LACK OF) customer service.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. willyd21 stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of smith and wesson rifle. Cabelas needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned smith and wesson rifle in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Cabelas.

Comments