Resolved
2.6
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Apr 22

Company Representative contacted me today. She actually cared about the problem and is willing to work on it.

She realizes there are things that need to be improved.

She apologized. I guess if no one ever brings a problem to the attention of the Company's involved nothing would ever be corrected.

Update by user Apr 22

Today Cabelas sent apologies. That was kind of them.

This person who sent the message was very nice and actually seemed to care about the problem.

I am no longer upset with them just still a little frustrated. I am glad that they were made aware of the problem because now they can work on it and try to improve it.

Original review posted by user Apr 22

On 4/16/18 I ordered online a camo rain jacket for my husband. He liked the jacket and one day later ordered the rain pants to go with it.

On 4/18/18 I receive notice the jacket has been cancelled. I send a msg asking why. Return msg said " Out of Stock". On 4/19/18 I get a msg saying order for rain pants has been cancelled.

Again, I ask why. Return msg said "Out of stock".

Here is the breakdown. 4/16 ordered. 4/18 Cabelas cancelled order.

4/17 ordered. 4/19 Cabelas cancelled. Really?

Customer service told me there was nothing they could do about it and would not offer any discount or compensation. Even told me to "Have a great day!' Told them it was like saying "We could care less!' Someone needs to take much better care of inventory and your customer service reps need retraining.

Review about: Cabelas Customer Care.

Reason of review: Poor service with inventory and customer service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Prices and quality of items discounted.

I didn't like: These items are not in stock.

Comments

Have you forgotten that YOU are not the only person using the internet and their site to purchase the same items? Just because you placed a order doesn’t mean it was fulfilled IMMEDIATELY!

There are how many people out in the world doing the exact same thing you are at that exact moment?? Did you forget that you’re NOT the only person on the planet? Have you forgotten how linear time works? That events have and do happen BEFORE you have ordered?

The REAL issue is YOU ASSUMED that they have a unlimited supply. You have ASSUMED that your click of the mouse means some minimum wage employee is unplugged from his corner and runs your shopping request. Until the laws of physics gets changed you will have to deal with a day late and a dollar short. It’s the nature of th venue you have chosen to use.

I’m thinking you’re just mad that so many other people are going to get that outfit and YOU will NOT. Don’t be mad at them for not only the choices YOU made but the timeframe in which YOU did them. Had you perhaps NOT spent 3’hours on FB you could have ordered the items in time. YOU CHOSE THE ENTIRE SITUATION and somehow THEY are the bad guys.

At what point are YOU as an adult going to realize that YOU FAILED? Probably never and nope I don’t work for them but SOMEONE has to be the adult in the room and it’s NOT YOU!

FloweryCassowary
to Durpa #1467789

Seriously Chatty Cathy, get a grip. If you don't like people having problems with ordering online you should probably not use this site since that is why it is here.