As an employee who works there currently, this does not surprise me at all.The amount of product that walks out that door without being paid for is astounding.

I have seen dead fish in the aquarium, no product knowledge from some of the employees that work there, and employees coming and going as they choose. They only have 2 people watching the many cameras and one of them is usually in court. It's an open buffet for shoplifters! Their prices are marked up at least 50% on any used guns they purchase and they pay the experienced employees the same as a kid with little or no product knowledge at 10.00 per hour.

It's a revolving door of employees at Cabela's and they still think they are a great company to work for.

Shop at your local bait & tackle stores and gun shops.This place is a joke and they take advantage of folks with money to burn or that just don't care.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of cabelas work experience. Cabelas needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned cabelas work experience in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Cabelas.

Had an Experience with Cabelas?

Comments