As an employee who works there currently, this does not surprise me at all.The amount of product that walks out that door without being paid for is astounding.
I have seen dead fish in the aquarium, no product knowledge from some of the employees that work there, and employees coming and going as they choose. They only have 2 people watching the many cameras and one of them is usually in court. It's an open buffet for shoplifters! Their prices are marked up at least 50% on any used guns they purchase and they pay the experienced employees the same as a kid with little or no product knowledge at 10.00 per hour.
It's a revolving door of employees at Cabela's and they still think they are a great company to work for.
Shop at your local bait & tackle stores and gun shops.This place is a joke and they take advantage of folks with money to burn or that just don't care.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Cabelas Work Experience
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "these people deserve to get thrown on the streets.discusting country and discusting people. im having the same problem with returning my *** dresses and they will not comply with sending..."
- "There are facebook groups popping up all over the country for local swap and sell. If you see Scentsy reps on yours selling bars and bricks at half cost, beware!..."
- "We went to Save a lot to buy a few things like we always do but this week May-21-2015 we picked up a Gallon of 2% milk (White) and got..."
- "I visited the wawa on this address 1693 Pulaski Hwy, Bear, DE 19701. I ordered a roasted beef Burger and a lady named Daniella, made it for me. When..."
- "Just opened a can of Italian Wedding Soup and found this flat brown stuff (cardboard maybe?) Hoping it isn't dehydrated something else. The little meatballs look like the..."
- "Sarah travel is a once-in-a-lifetime experience with exceptional Hotel breakfast in Mekka and Medinawith outstanding tours of both cities in your hotel is right near the Masjid nabawi can your..."
- "we booked Bali -> Cebu via KL. 2 flights , one booking AA cancelled the early morning flight and out us on the next one. The only problem is this arrives..."
- "A few weeks ago, I purchased a pair of MK snakeskin slip-on sneakers. The store did not have my size, so the woman assisting me ordered the correct size to..."
- "DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street #3, Boston, MA 02113...."