Delaware, United States

As an employee who works there currently, this does not surprise me at all.The amount of product that walks out that door without being paid for is astounding.

I have seen dead fish in the aquarium, no product knowledge from some of the employees that work there, and employees coming and going as they choose. They only have 2 people watching the many cameras and one of them is usually in court. It's an open buffet for shoplifters! Their prices are marked up at least 50% on any used guns they purchase and they pay the experienced employees the same as a kid with little or no product knowledge at 10.00 per hour.

It's a revolving door of employees at Cabela's and they still think they are a great company to work for.

Shop at your local bait & tackle stores and gun shops.This place is a joke and they take advantage of folks with money to burn or that just don't care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Cabelas?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Scentsy - DON'T get taken by the "Join us and start your own business for $99!" Scentsy "I live in the same city as Scentsy headquarters, in Meridian Idaho. I have 5 big complaints as a Scentsy consultant. 1. The people who work at Scentsy treat me..." Read more Scentsy - Consultant has my warmers but won't send them to me Scentsy "I ordered myself and my manager stargazer warmers in january from a consultant who i know personally, underatamding it would be a a wait for the stargazers, i finally recieved..." Read more BUYER BEWARE OF CABELAS!!! Cabelas "This is my experience at CABELAS!! I received (3) NeoAIr XLite sleeping pads by Thermarest as a gift and then went in Cabelas and bought (3) more for the rest of..." Read more O2pure is a SCAM O2pur "Don't be fulled by O2pure TV commercial. They are a scam! Nothing is free obviously but they really try to pull a fast one on you. DO NEVER give your..." Read more Jillybugs - They are truly the best with the very BEST products.  Jillybugs "They have worked with the same factories for over 10 years and have amazing quality at prices your just not going to get ANYWHERE ELSE. With that will come wait..." Read more Stockx - My missing shoes and Mish goes silent Stockx "Ordered 3 pairs of shoes, the new Louis Vuitton supreme shoes spending over $3500 total. Weeks later I only have 1 pair of shoes and Mish constantly change the story..." Read more Aarons - Horrible absolutely unprofessional Aarons " I am highly disappointed and upset by how extremely unprofessional this company has been to me! I am paying for services that don't work and they refuse to fix..." Read more Bluepearl Veterinary Partners Liesl Schmidt - Bluepearl Vets/NYC Veterinary Specialists/Liesl Schmidt vet/misdiagnosed, injured & killed my dog. Bluepearl Veterinary Partners Liesl Schmidt "BluePearl/NYC Veterinary Specialists, veterinarian Liesl Schmidt (former employee), is the cold, calculating monster that injured then killed my sweet dog with a deadly combination overdose of medications. BluePearl/NYC Veterinary Specialists..." Read more