I called Cabelas the Sunday after Black Friday to inquire if an item was in stock before I made the 30 minute drive into the store.I was told I had to leave my phone number and name for a return call.
I asked if I could just hold and was told no. I then asked for the manager whose name was Jerrod. After holding awhile I was told he needed my name and number to return my call. I did not want to wait around all morning for a call.
I went ahead to the store. It was not crowded at all. Notice the 5 sales staff behind the gun counter. Notice the 5 behind a toally different counter.
I also have a picture with 3 managers leisurely walking the store. They easily could have taken a call. NOTE, THE STAFF AND SALESPEOPLE WERE EXELLENT AND VERY HELPFUL! This is about an incompetent manager and his policies.
I do not plan to shop Cabelas ever again.
Plenty of other options that want my business.Because they get a lot of 'tourist' business maybe they think they can treat the locals with such disregard.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Management and customer service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I'm an engineer by education and work as a technical director, so I'm naturally a researcher and like to think I'm pretty careful about anything I do. I had..."
- "This is my experience at CABELAS!! I received (3) NeoAIr XLite sleeping pads by Thermarest as a gift and then went in Cabelas and bought (3) more for the rest of..."
- "I bought my 14KW in the summer of 2012. I told the dealer I was rebuilding my house after a "Fire" and I also said I was looking for something..."
- "Purchased subject new and after 75 miles the Captains seats and couch cushions were cracking and pealing. Factory service manager agreed to replace them as material was defective from Chinese..."
- "I’m not quite sure where to start with this review. The short version is as follows. My wife and I paid Allied over $7,000 to move us from New Jersey..."
- "I just opened a bag of Clancy's Muddy Mix.. Ate a few pieces and pulled out a piece of plastic...."
- "I purchased a San Lucas sofa bed made by Ashley Furniture purchased thru Coleman's furniture online spent about $1200 including an extended warranty we have the same problem with the..."
- "My father was kind enough to give me a H&D fruit of the month gift, a pricey thing for 12 mos. I live where there is no home delivery of..."
- "I love Twinkies I have from the beginning, But I just bought a box of them and they are half the size as they were. They were almost flat I..."