I called Cabelas the Sunday after Black Friday to inquire if an item was in stock before I made the 30 minute drive into the store.I was told I had to leave my phone number and name for a return call.
I asked if I could just hold and was told no. I then asked for the manager whose name was Jerrod. After holding awhile I was told he needed my name and number to return my call. I did not want to wait around all morning for a call.
I went ahead to the store. It was not crowded at all. Notice the 5 sales staff behind the gun counter. Notice the 5 behind a toally different counter.
I also have a picture with 3 managers leisurely walking the store. They easily could have taken a call. NOTE, THE STAFF AND SALESPEOPLE WERE EXELLENT AND VERY HELPFUL! This is about an incompetent manager and his policies.
I do not plan to shop Cabelas ever again.
Plenty of other options that want my business.Because they get a lot of 'tourist' business maybe they think they can treat the locals with such disregard.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Management and customer service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought my 14KW in the summer of 2012. I told the dealer I was rebuilding my house after a "Fire" and I also said I was looking for something..."
- "Ordered a Mother's Day bundle that came with shampoo and conditioner. Gave it to my mom who didn't open the box until a couple months later. Turns out the conditioner..."
- "these people deserve to get thrown on the streets.discusting country and discusting people. im having the same problem with returning my *** dresses and they will not comply with sending..."
- "My husband bought me a Le Vian chocolate and white Diamond band for our anniversary and i have had it less than 2 months. One of the white diamonds has..."
- "I purchased a 9 in tablet in june of 2016. When received it would not connect bluetooth whith mine or my wifes phones. Was sent another and it worked flawlessly..."
- "...I took him to a petsmart so I didn't expect anything great, however I got home and noticed blood on his ear this lady cut part of his ear!..."
- "By far, my family and I had one of the worst experiences ever!!!My husband &I decided to go to on Friday April 15, 2011 to Wal-Mart(Store #3601, Crestwood IL) to..."
- "I just opened a bag of Clancy's Muddy Mix.. Ate a few pieces and pulled out a piece of plastic...."
- "It just breaks my heart and upsets my stomach when I heard that my two favorite characters from "A Bug's Life" Flik and Princess Atta were both cut off from..."