New Palestine, Indiana

I called Cabelas the Sunday after Black Friday to inquire if an item was in stock before I made the 30 minute drive into the store.I was told I had to leave my phone number and name for a return call.

I asked if I could just hold and was told no. I then asked for the manager whose name was Jerrod. After holding awhile I was told he needed my name and number to return my call. I did not want to wait around all morning for a call.

I went ahead to the store. It was not crowded at all. Notice the 5 sales staff behind the gun counter. Notice the 5 behind a toally different counter.

I also have a picture with 3 managers leisurely walking the store. They easily could have taken a call. NOTE, THE STAFF AND SALESPEOPLE WERE EXELLENT AND VERY HELPFUL! This is about an incompetent manager and his policies.

I do not plan to shop Cabelas ever again.

Plenty of other options that want my business.Because they get a lot of 'tourist' business maybe they think they can treat the locals with such disregard.

Review about: Cabelas Sales Manager.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Management and customer service.

Had an Experience with Cabelas?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Cabelas - Bait & switch Black friday 2015 Cabelas "I also ordered a Nikon scope on the black friday special. I also received notification that my order was placed, thank you very much they said. Then I received an email..." Read more Case Boss - No item received Case Boss "Scammer. I've patiently waited and really excited to have my new case, its 3 weeks now but did not received any updates. I searched the internet about case boss and..." Read more V2 Cigarette - V2 Pro Series 3 half baked, leaky carts, deceitful customer service V2 Cigarette "I purchased a couple v2 Pro Series 3, wax cart, loose leaf cart and several e liquid carts. Not one of these items works properly or as advertised. Customer service..." Read more Michael Kors - MK  handbag... *** no!! Michael Kors "My experience with Michael Kors has been a nightmare... one of the links that attaches the handle to the bag slips out and my bag falls off my shoulder constantly..." Read more Bluepearl Veterinary Partners Liesl Schmidt - Bluepearl Vets/NYC Veterinary Specialists/Liesl Schmidt vet/misdiagnosed, injured & killed my dog. Bluepearl Veterinary Partners Liesl Schmidt "BluePearl/NYC Veterinary Specialists, veterinarian Liesl Schmidt (former employee), is the cold, calculating monster that injured then killed my sweet dog with a deadly combination overdose of medications. BluePearl/NYC Veterinary Specialists..." Read more Aarons - Horrible absolutely unprofessional Aarons " I am highly disappointed and upset by how extremely unprofessional this company has been to me! I am paying for services that don't work and they refuse to fix..." Read more New JW Marriott at Walt Disney World ! (To be built by DCS Real Estate Investments of Palm Beach) Dcs Real Estate Investments "Yes! DCS Real Estate Investments of Palm Beach filed plans with Orange County on July 24, 2017 to develop the newest JW Marriott Hotel at Disney World. The new hotel..." Read more Jillybugs - They are truly the best with the very BEST products.  Jillybugs "They have worked with the same factories for over 10 years and have amazing quality at prices your just not going to get ANYWHERE ELSE. With that will come wait..." Read more