New Palestine, Indiana

I called Cabelas the Sunday after Black Friday to inquire if an item was in stock before I made the 30 minute drive into the store.I was told I had to leave my phone number and name for a return call.

I asked if I could just hold and was told no. I then asked for the manager whose name was Jerrod. After holding awhile I was told he needed my name and number to return my call. I did not want to wait around all morning for a call.

I went ahead to the store. It was not crowded at all. Notice the 5 sales staff behind the gun counter. Notice the 5 behind a toally different counter.

I also have a picture with 3 managers leisurely walking the store. They easily could have taken a call. NOTE, THE STAFF AND SALESPEOPLE WERE EXELLENT AND VERY HELPFUL! This is about an incompetent manager and his policies.

I do not plan to shop Cabelas ever again.

Plenty of other options that want my business.Because they get a lot of 'tourist' business maybe they think they can treat the locals with such disregard.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of management and customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of cabelas sales manager. Cabelas needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned cabelas sales manager in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Cabelas.

Had an Experience with Cabelas?

Comments