Mineral, Virginia
1.7

I ordered the m223 from cabelas Black Friday sale on thanksgiving day.Order was confirmed and I then purchased a mount for that scope for another site.

The following day they send an email saying the sale was incorrect and they were cancelling my order. Well not only does this really upset me bc they have handled it like they could care less about their customers and don't have any loyalty, but now I have a mount ordered and on the way for a scope I now do not have.

I can't cancel my mount order bc "cabelas dropped the ball" isn't a good enough reason to cancel and shouldn't be a prob for other vendors anyway.I'm very dissatisfied and will not be a customer of cabelas any longer

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Cabelas and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Cabelas.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare Cabelas to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Cabelas?

Comments

Nettleton, Mississippi, United States #1070537

Cabelas did the same to me. They should be sued for this.

Same thing happen to me. Customer service was rude and in no way shape or form tried to make right!

Rcurry2069
to Anonymous #1070488

Submit your review as well. The more the better since so many have been a victim of cabelas bait and switch advertising