Cabelas bait and switch nikon m–223 thanksgiving sale
Ordered a nikon m-223 scope for $129, got email confirmation, card charged, then they cancelled my order.Got two people on customer service.
One tried to sell me another scope (bait and switch, nice) and the other told me they had cancelled over 3000 of these orders and to call corporate.
Comments on Facebook were made that the mount and other accessories for this scope that were ordered at the same time were being shipped WITHOUT the scope and customers who wanted to cancel would get charged restocking fees!
What a conga line of idiots over there at cabelas.You'll never see another dime of my money.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Product or service
- Nikon M-223 Riflescope
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought my 14KW in the summer of 2012. I told the dealer I was rebuilding my house after a "Fire" and I also said I was looking for something..."
- "Thieves broke into Sentry safe stole everything.They use pry bars on the door separated the door broke the welds from the inner door and bent the lock mechanism to open...."
- "As an employee who works there currently, this does not surprise me at all. The amount of product that walks out that door without being paid for is astounding. I..."
- "Sadly, we are in an area (rural NW Missouri) that has zero options or alternatives to Internet and phone service. Our service constantly delivers slower speeds than what we have..."
- "hello to everyone here I wish there would be somekind of class action suite against them there are complaints everywhere my story is I bought a home from clayton homes..."
- "I ordered a side view mirror from Quality Auto. Upon arrival, my mechanic disassembled the door panel to learn that the electrical connectors did not match, it was for..."
- "Bought through Costco, $1400 on 9/25/14..... always some issue, rebooting all the time... Well, last Saturday 12/3/16, the NVR was making a grinding noise. I removed the cover and turned..."
- "After seeing that a Cheryl B. from my small hometown had viewed a quote sent for pet photography I was able to see her last name. Curious, I have been..."
- "Disappointing service by Dynamite CLothing I placed an online order for 2 dresses on Nov 28,2016 and selected "2 day delivery" by paying $20 extra. Items were shipped on Nov..."