This is my experience at CABELAS!!
I received (3) NeoAIr XLite sleeping pads by Thermarest as a gift and then went in Cabelas and bought (3) more for the rest of my family to use backpacking for when the cooler weather hits Phoenix Arizona...
Unfortunately, my kids and girlfriend decided that they werent up for the backpacking challenge...
Moving forward...First, my girlfriend miss placed our receipt (which put me in a panic because I paid cash and I wouldnt get my money back). We searched high and low for the receipt but couldnt find it :(
So on 4/16/2013 I was driving by Cabelas and went to return the (6) sleeping pads. However, when I opened my trunk I only had two of the six pads with me. So I went into Cabelas and they scanned each pad. The large pad was $179.00 and the regular size pad was $159.00 for a total in store credit of $374.57 (with the return tax). I then told the customer service lady (Brianna) that I would return the other four pads in a few days.
I then went looking around Cabelas to see if I was gonna buy something...Turns out I ended up spending the $374.57 in store credit, PLUS AN ADDITIONAL $145.53 the same night. (HERE CABELAS you thieves track this transaction
ST#015 RG#106 TR#9023)
Moving forward to 4/22/2013, I went in to CABELAS to return the other four pads and to spend some more money... A girl named Maryn at the Cabelas Customer Service desk was very rude to me...Maryn tried to tell me that one of the most expensive sleeping pads (NEOAIR XLITE) on the hiking market was once 50% off by their computer standards. Really?? When just the other day when I returned the first two pads and it wasn't an issue. Furthermore, if your a professional hiker you know that these Thermarest NEO AIR XLITE Sleeping Pads are NEVER on sale especially at 50% off!! Not on Amazon not BackCountry.com, not EVER!! ANYWHERE!! NEVER!!! CABELAS give me a break!!
So, based on my return the other day my in store credit for the (4) pads should have been $659.99... BUT instead CABELAS Customer Service tried to low ball my return/in store credit to less than $375!! WHAT!!! CABELAS tried CHEATING ME out of $284.96 because i lost a receipt!! I then told Maryn that this was nonsense.
Maryn then snapped at me and told me I have had a bunch of returns with no receipt...I said WHAT! Maryn went on to tell me that since CABELAS opened in 1961 I have had two returns with no receipt! I guess by CABELAS standards that makes you a CRIMINAL!!
I then called CABELAS Customer Service hotline and they claimed they couldn't find the sale and that the lowest price would be issued. I don't know what to tell them...
Maybe the cashier rang the wrong sku#??? I don't know?? I do know that 4 days earlier this wasn't an issue at Cabelas Customer Service Desk. Nor did CABELAS Customer Service ever think that an error could be on their end regarding their POS system and/or skus!! How about that CABELAS!!
BUYER BEWARE OF CABELAS!!!! It was sad enough that I wasn't getting my money back but then CABELAS took advantage of the situation and of a single Dad with four kids by trying to cheat me out of $284.96! That's a lot of money to me and my family!!
To bad for CABELAS, because I would have spent $100's more of my money along with the in store credit but not now!! or EVER AGAIN!!!
BEWARE!!! CABELAS will cheat you out of money and treat you like a criminal if you dont have a reciept!!
You can make this right Cabelas by contacting me at firstname.lastname@example.org
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "Sam provides a program as many other digital marketers do. Its basically the same program, how to find clients based on FB ads, video or webinar and then close them..."
- "Yesterday I purchased a scope that was part of the Black Friday deals (online), and when I placed the order, it showed the item was in stock. About 2 hours..."
- "As an employee who works there currently, this does not surprise me at all. The amount of product that walks out that door without being paid for is astounding. I..."
- "Wow! I wish I read this before wishing for an LV bag. My husband surprised me with this bag for christmas. I used it for less than hour but decided..."
- "I am so glad I read all the information you all gave me on these worthless chips. I was looking to buy one to help increase my gas mileage and..."
- "bought my dress, it came looking nothing like i asked it was see through. I could see my butt crack and the bra cups it was cheap material and looked..."
- "Store 6091 East 72nd Avenue, Commerce City, CO 80022 One of the wors places to by parts .stars all *** up day in 12/3/ 16 The kids the work there..."
- "I purchased a box of crackers and each pack had what looked like and crumbled like peanut butter. I was completely disappointed and call the manufacturer and they stated it..."
- "Am i the only one complaining about fake leads. And other contractors putting up job requests to make contractors waste credits. And some are customers puting up job requests just..."