Featured 100% full Not resolved

I also ordered a Nikon scope on the black friday special.

I also received notification that my order was placed, thank you very much they said. Then I received an email indicating that the order status changed to not shipped. Next I received an email indicating that the scope was back ordered (still listed on the website as in stock). Next I received an email indicating that the order was canceled.

I emailed customer service. No response.

I then emailed what was listed as corporate@cabelas.com they replied that they were corporate ordering, they forwarded my email to corporate, did not bother to tell me what address that was. Then provided a phone number to call.

I have the black visa card and do more than $25,000 in usage each year.

I think that I will in the future, use a different card and shop elsewhere.

I doubt that I will hear from Cabelas, *** Cabela would roll over in his grave if he knew what the current management was doing with his once proud honorable US company.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Cabelas and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $130 and wants Cabelas to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was honoring advertised productprice, customer service and cabelas lack of caring. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Cabelas and cabelas customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Cabelas?

Comments

ransom

You need to look up Bait and Switch. This situation does not qualify at all.

to ransom #1142031

It does apply, Bad business, period...