Featured on Google+ 100% full Not resolved

I also ordered a Nikon scope on the black friday special.

Related: Cabelas - Review about Gun from Wausau, Wisconsin

I also received notification that my order was placed, thank you very much they said. Then I received an email indicating that the order status changed to not shipped. Next I received an email indicating that the scope was back ordered (still listed on the website as in stock). Next I received an email indicating that the order was canceled.

I emailed customer service. No response.

I then emailed what was listed as corporate@cabelas.com they replied that they were corporate ordering, they forwarded my email to corporate, did not bother to tell me what address that was. Then provided a phone number to call.

I have the black visa card and do more than $25,000 in usage each year.

I think that I will in the future, use a different card and shop elsewhere.

I doubt that I will hear from Cabelas, *** Cabela would roll over in his grave if he knew what the current management was doing with his once proud honorable US company.

Review about: Nikon M-223 Riflescope.

I didn't like: Honoring advertised productprice, Customer service, Cabelas lack of caring.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Cabelas Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $130
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Cabelas?

Comments

ransom

You need to look up Bait and Switch. This situation does not qualify at all.

to ransom #1142031

It does apply, Bad business, period...