Cabelas - Should Allow Dogs in Store

46 of 60 Cabelas Reviews
Aug 26, 2012
review #341608

I went to a Cabelas In Hoffman Estates, il one recent Saturday and my son asked if we could bring in our dog.They said yes.

When we brought him in a women emplyee told us it was a mistake and dogs are not allowd because they make fudge (this store does not have a restaurant). But, at the same time Cabelas had several dogs in the store near the front supporting a dog rescue. I told them Bass Pro Shops not only allow dogs but encourage dogs and they also have food being made and a restaurant. I buy a lot of items from Cabelas every year from guns to camping equipment to clothing, but I have made the decision not to shop Cabelas anymore.

I will go to Bass Pro Shops and Gander Mountain for now on instead of Cabelas.Sometimes it makes me courious as to who are the brainiacs in management who make poor, unintelligent decisions and still get paid?

63b432c
2.9
Had an experience with Cabelas?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
CAPTCHA
Gunguy

2 days ago

If by law dogs are not allowed in places that make food what is your issue. Service dogs are allowed in places standard dogs are not.

Jack of All Aces

Nov 29, 2013 Madison, Wisconsin

To heck with anyone with a pet allergies, I want my dog in the store! I'm more important than you are!!

Nethan

Sep 23, 2013 Chicago, Illinois

Eww wouldn't want to see or step in your dog' *** or pee. Thankfully no dogs are let loose except help dogs. :p

×
You were reading a complaint about Cabelas.
Filing a new complaint about
×